Tuesday, May 11, 2010

kar·ma

kar·ma

2. Theosophy. the cosmic principle according to which each person is rewarded or punished in one incarnation according to that person's deeds in the previous incarnation.

Vengeance.. Hmmm… strong word. Some would say this is a word of hatred, I would reply that one time or another every human has felt the desire to have this. Have you not been in a situation where someone has hurt you so bad you do not wish to do physical harm to them, you simply wish to break them down as much as you can. This is what I constantly crave. I do not wish to physically harm any individual that crosses me, that would simply be insane. I merely want them to feel as low as they have made me feel, whether I allowed them to make me feel that way or not.

To me there is nothing more damaging to an individual than to break the spirit. My opinion is to do unto others as you wish to have done on to you. Now I may be contradicting myself quite a lot when I say I will break down the individual who makes me feel like crap for trying to be a good person. As a firm believer of Karma, I know I am screwing myself. That there is inevitable.

The more I sit back and think, the more I realize I do nothing more than hurt myself every time I try to hurt an individual. I really believe I have an issue with negativity. When someone makes me feel like crap, especially when I feel I have done nothing wrong, I want nothing more than for them to perish, however not physically, as I said before I am not psychotic. To me it is just a horrible thing to allow someone to get away with being such a bastard. There are people in this world who do nothing than shit on the good people. Sure some good people are clingy and out the box, but it is because society and failed relationships have made them that way. They are out the box because they feel normalcy is not for them and they are clingy because they have never truly known anything to be real and to be able to hold on to it. So those individuals who walk around all smug as if they have every thing going for them deserve to be spit in the face. No one person is better than another, some are more privileged and have more going for them in their future, but this does not mean they are a better person. Education and wealth does not define a person; determination and personality defines a person. You just have to figure out where you stand in the dictionary. Do you stand as Bastard Who Holds His Head Too High, or Person Who Recognizes Self Worth and Strives to Always Be Happy? I would rather be broke, loved, and happy that rich, lonely, and arrogant.

Let’s get back to Karma here… Karma is the ruler of everything… regardless of what anyone says nor thinks, Karma is the true decider of all. Sure there is fait and there is destiny, but Karma determines whether the trip to your destiny will be a happy one or a negative one.. so in all actuality if you think about it, we as the individual actually somewhat control our destiny. Not to full extent, but we somewhat do. We control whether we will live in a hell on Earth or have smooth sailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment